2017 I Love PE Wine Show!


I Love PE Wine Show 2017... Go Smart or go home!

In 2016 we had such a fabulous wine show, there would be no doubt in our minds that it all had to happen, all over again!  And, as we know, we learn, we grow; promising that the next I Love PE Wine Show will be even better than the last! 

The show's new home will be the historic and newly renovated Tramways Building in Baakens Valley... if you don't know where this is... eish my dear... where have you been?  Alternatively, check out our Google map, to avoid getting lost!

And this year, we have a fun theme to liven it up! GO SMART OR GO HOME... this means, dress up a little, look nice but don't apply too much perfume, we're tasting wine here kids!  Best dressed wins!

So join us everyone, on 12 & 13 May at the next I Love PE Wine Show!
Tickets available at Computicket! (click on 'Buy Tickets' above to shoot through to the sale site)

Popular Posts